Bowling Pin Match
- Format: Matches are head-to-head. The shooter who knocks all five pins TO THE GROUND and knocks over the steel target first, wins the round. Pins knocked over must be shot off the table and onto the ground. Tie tables are reshot. In this tournament, the first shooter to win two strings will advance to the next round. The final round will require three string victories to win the tournament.
- Introducing a new shooting competition to Omaha: The .22 League! A 50-round timed competition with prizes for competitors!
- To make it easy to fit into your schedule, we will be running each month’s competition from Monday through Saturday of the first full week of the month for each quarterly heat, so you can stop in any time during that week to compete!
- If you are interested in the fastest form of practical shooting, have questions about how to get started, or you are just curiopus about practical shooting, join us for our monthly match to watch a few stages, you’ll be hooked!
- First squad will start at 6 pm, 2nd squad will start at 7:30pm.New shooters meeting will be at 5:45pm.Please arrive early to pay and be ready to at your squads start time, stage briefing will kick off at squad start time.
- Shooting 2 divisions is allowed. $15 for the first division $10 for the second.